Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

Not much to say today.

We didn't have school today and we had planned on going to the Children's Museum, but Nathan threw up this morning. I was worried that it was that stomach virus going around, but he was absolutely fine the rest of the day. We are all suffering with our allergies right now and I think it was just the cough + drainage.

So, Mark and the boys went outside to play again today. I did some laundry and when Lauren went down for her nap, I did too.

Lauren had a doctor's appointment this afternoon to get a shot that they didn't have at her last check up. She didn't even cry. Just one little "wah" and then she was smiling again.

We got our practice schedule for t-ball and Mark called all the parents to let them know that our first practice is TOMORROW. He is so excited! He took Sean to Academy to get some baseball musts.

I asked him to stop at the store for some things that I needed and he forgot, so I ran to Wal-Mart to get it. I didn't mind though; I bought some more scrapbooking supplies while I was there I remembered some other things to get.

Sorry for the very boring post...you're so kind if you are still reading!

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures to compare:





No comments:

Post a Comment