Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner




I wasn't going to do this. I was NOT going to list my New Years Resolutions. Not because I was embarrassed or ashamed that today is the 8th day of January and I haven't started one single one, but because there are so many things I want to change and the list is daunting.

So..here goes:

Eat healthier...Quit drinking sodas...Exercise...Enjoy my children more...Play with my children more...Enjoy my husband more....Show my husband more respect...Be kinder to others...Be a better friend...Be a better daughter/Daughter-in-law/granddaughter/sister-in-law...Make more time for myself to unwind so I don't get so stressed out...Let the little things slide...Make the little things count...Be a better housekeeper...Go to church more...Cook better for my family...Have a date night once a month...Unplug a little bit to focus more on family...Get organized and be clutter free!...Learn to say No when I just can't or when it compromises my family...Make a budget and stick to it...Start using coupons again...Pursue my hobbies...Finish what I start...Have more patience with my children...And did I say Enjoy my children more?

OK, so that's a start - Ha!

It is so stressful to me to know the kind of person I want to be, and feel so far awat from being that person.

But, I am just going to take it one day at time and a lot of prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment