Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:

A beautiful day, a little chilly


One of my simple pleasures:

Sundays


On my bedside table:

the Bible


On my TV:

The kids are watching cartoons

On the menu for tonight:

Baked Chicken, steamed broccoli & carrots, all natural olive oil & herb pasta


On my To Do list:

Start getting paperwork in order to file our taxes :/


New recipe I tried last week:

BBQ Baked Chicken


Seriously, I have never cooked it.


Actually, my grandma cooked it for me.


In the craft basket:

Nothing, but I just finished up an altered clipboard as a gift.


(I always forget to take pictures!)


Looking forward to:


Sunday...when Mark is off again!


Homemaking tip for the week:

Making your kids clean up after themselves and STICKING TO IT really does save so much time!


Favorite blog post of the week (mine or other):

The Runaway


Favorite photo from last week:

I love my little man's smile.




Lesson learned the past few days:

There's so much more out there in the world than me. I need to quit focusing on myself and focus on helping others.


Praying for:

Haiti, of course
Some dear friends of mine who are going through very stressful and rough times right now.



Devotionals, Scripture Readings, Key Verses:


"It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving kindness that we are not consumed, because His (tender) compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness."


~Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment