Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pictures

Sean's last day of school was the same day we left for vacation, so I didn't have time to blog about it or post pictures. 

I walked him into school that day, just like I did on his first day of school....




I had bought a really pretty vase for his teacher and Sean picked out flowers for her.  He made her a card that said "Thank you for helping me grow" and I wrote her a thank you card for being the best teacher to Sean this past year. 
I walked into his classroom and immediately started crying.  When his teacher started crying, I started bawling like a baby.  I cried all day thinking about him and how much he has grown and changed this past year.  And the fact that he will be a first grader next year is making me tear up even now. 

Here he is on his last day so you can compare to his first day. 

He has grown a little taller, but it's his personality that has developed the most this past year and I still don't understand how it can make me so proud and sad at the same time. 


On a lighter night, here are some pictures that I took of Nathan and Lauren snuggling on the couch one day while Sean was still in school. 





We had been painting the classrooms at Mother's Day Out and one day when I went to pick up the kids from the child care, I walked in to find Lauren playing dress up.  I love these moments of "girly-ness".

No comments:

Post a Comment