Saturday, March 6, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things - Movies

My Top 10 All Time Favorite Movies:


10. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (with Keven Costner & Christian Slater)

I have loved this movie since the first time I saw it. I thought Kevin Costner and Christian Slater were so sexy in it. I love the scene where Robin Hood and Mariam are in the forest and swing on a rope to get down from the tree house... I tried that from my club house in the backyard. It didn't work. I fell straight to the ground.


9. Father of the Bride

I love any movie that ends in a wedding....


8. Father of the Bride - Part 2

...or with the birth of a baby.


7. Terms of Endearment

Such a sweet, sad story. Good tearjerker if you're in need of a good cry.


6. Pretty Woman

"I think I have a run in my pantyhose. Wait - I'm not wearing any pantyhose!"


5. Steel Magnolias

Every woman from the South has to have seen this movie. If not, go rent it. Now.


4. Disney's Beauty and the Beast

My all time favorite Disney Movie. Just Because.


3. Dirty Dancing

Patrick Swayze + Dirty Dancing = Greatest dance movie ever. And I've seen a lot of dance movies!

Who could forget the end dance? My friend and I used to try it. We found out that we couldn't dance.


2. The Notebook

Love Nicholas Sparks. Love this TRUE story about his wife's grandparents. Love it. Love it. Love it. I think it's the most romantic story of all time.


1. The Sound of Music

" Do, a dear, a female deer..."

Love the movie. Love that it's true. Love the songs. Still know all the words to all the songs. By heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment