Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:

It has been a gloomy, rainy day


One of my simple pleasures:

Sundays


On my bedside table:

the Bible


On my TV:

nothing

On the menu for tonight:

We had Mexican take -out : beef fajita nachos and chicken enchiladas!

On my To Do list:

too much:

taxes

laundry

cleaning

organize photos

New recipe I tried last week:

I made this again with a few changes and it was so. awesome.

In the craft basket:

scrapbook!


Looking forward to:

A mom's get together Bible study that my friends and I will be starting on Thursday night!


Homemaking tip for the week:


If you send the kids away with dad, you can get things done sooo much faster - ha!



Favorite blog post of the week (mine or other):

great news on my boss's daughter, Haleigh!


Favorite photo from last week:

I just love my two little men!



Lesson learned the past few days:

Patience works wonders


Praying for:

Sooo many people that need it...



Devotionals, Scripture Readings, Key Verses:

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust."

~Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment