Friday, December 18, 2009

Catching Up

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Ok, ok, a really long time.

Things have been so hectic here.


Of course there has been getting ready for Christmas...last minute shopping and finishing up some hand made gifts.

Busy at school and getting ready to be out for 2 weeks.

A couple of trips to the dr.'s office and 1 trip to the hospital for an un-necessary x-ray. Scheduling surgery for Nathan (we're having tubes put in his ears and having his adenoids and tonsils removed).

My birthday - I turned 27! I am glad to say that because all year long I all ready thought I was 27 and turning 28! Darling hubby reminded me how young I am!

Planning for a surprise birthday party...

Lauren Kate turning 5 months old.


Having Polar Express Day at school...





...and meeting Santa Claus!







Christmas is only 6 days away and there is still lots to do!

Also, getting ready for another out of town trip! Every time we go out of town I cry and scream and swear that I will never do it again. All the planning and preparing and packing for our family of 5 is soooo stressful for me. Of course, once I get there I love it and then I make plans to do it again - ha!

The detox challenge has gone out the window. BUT, I do plan on starting it again after the holidays. I WILL do it!

In case you don't hear from me again until 2010...


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment: