Friday, November 13, 2009

Lauren Kate, today you are 4 months old!!!


* You weigh 12 lbs 11 3/4 oz (30%) and are 24 1/2 inches long (52%). (This is from your appointment on Monday, November 9, 2009.)

* You are still in size 1 diapers.

* You are wearing size 0 - 3 month and 3 month clothes.

* You are drinking about 5 -6 4-oz bottles a day.

* You had your first taste of cereal on Tuesday, November 10, 2009. I think you liked it. You did so good opening your mouth for the spoon, but once I put the cereal in your mouth you just held it there and I would have to mess with your cheeks to make you taste it and swallow!



* You are still sleeping pretty good, but you are waking up at 5 a.m. for a bottle now. I'm glad that we are adding cereal to your routine now; maybe you will skip that 5 a.m. feeding!

* You laughed for the first time on Sunday, October 18, 2009. I was blowing kisses on your tummy and you let out the sweetest little giggle. You have chuckled a few times since then.

* You are really grabbing at things now. You can grab your toys and hold onto them. I love that when I am feeding you/changing you/playing with you, you will reach up and place your hand on my cheeks.

* You are cooing and squealing and blowing bubbles all the time now.

* You love attention and you love to be talked to. Daddy thinks it is so funny that you will "yell" at us when we are not giving you the attention that you want. I tell him that you are a girl and girls like to talk!


* We're not quite sure, but we think you might be teething. You are always chewing on your hands and when I hold you, you are chewing on my shoulder and soaking my shirt!



* Soaking in a warm bath makes you so happy! Just like your mama!




* You look so much like Sean, but a lot more girly! =)

* We call you Miss Thang, Lady, Little Mamas, Ladybug, or Lauren Kate - but hardly ever just Lauren!

* Daddy and I just love you SO MUCH and think that you are growing up way too fast!












1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    You are a beautiful little girl.
    Happy 4 month Birthday!
    Love,
    Granmary

    ReplyDelete