Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm




The weather in my neck of the woods:


Cold and Cloudy


One of my simple pleasures:


Cuddling with my kiddos



On my bedside table:
Bible
Supernanny


On my TV:

DVR'd Desperate Housewives that I still need to watch!


On the menu for tonight:

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, and Field Peas


On my To Do List:


Finish making Christmas gifts and Christmas shopping


New Recipe I tried last week:

None, but I am searching out some new recipes for weeks to come!


In the craft basket:


Christmas Gifts


Looking forward to:


My birthday! My husband doesn't know it yet, but he will be taking the kids and me to Festival of Lights for my birthday!


Homemaking Tip for this week:

Move out your stove/oven to clean beside it and underneath it regularly! Don't do what I did! Or didn't do!


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

Angie Smith's Blog and her post on Permission to Hope


Favorite photo from last week:

Lauren playing with her doll!




Lesson learned the past few days:

The easiest way to make kids happy is to let them be kids.


On my Prayer List:

My friend's daughter who had surgery today


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
~ Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment