Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog Ideas

I was talking with my friend, Cindy, and I think I discovered that she is a blog stalker like me =)
We were talking about ideas for my blog and I received this email from her:


Things I like on blogs... honesty... raw truth.... Not just painting a pretty picture of life

Things I don't like... The moms that are reeeeeeaaaalllly opinionated on breastfeeding, circumcision, csections... And they try to make other moms feel like they are doing something wrong... Also, I don't like the ones who are out there constantly begging for free stuff.

Ideas for blog posts:
Maybe the health and development stuff with Nathan
Finally getting to buy pink
How 3 changes your life
How you knew you weren't/were done having babies
Posts about you, personally
Personal product reviews (stuff u buy and love)
Artistic pics
Recipes you try, with pics of the dish
How to feed a picky family


All great topics that I would love to blog about! Cindy knows me well! So, every Tuesday I will pick a topic from her list and blog about it. If you have any ideas of your own that you would like to see on here, leave me a comment and I will add it to the list!

Oh..and stay tuned...Cindy is going to be writing a guest post for my blog pretty soon. (Sorry, Cindy, I'm putting on the pressure!) You're going to love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment