Friday, November 18, 2011

Principal's Pride

Sean earned a Principal's Pride award yesterday. 

This is a big thing for 1st graders and they can win for anything from good character to good grades.


My camera battery dies minutes before the ceremony started and trying to zoom in with a camera phone is just terrible.  Here is what I got though:

I didn't know what Sean was receiving his reward for until I got there: Outstanding Academic Performance in Math!!
He does not get that from his mama!



All the math winners:


With his reward:


These 4 kiddos have been in school together since they were 2 years old in Mothers Day Out.
So sweet that they all received Principal's Pride rewards together!



So proud of my little guy!


*** More posts coming soon, gotta go handle the children! ***


No comments:

Post a Comment