Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Happy Mothers Day!!!

My sweet kids brought me home gifts they made in school this week:

From Lauren:



They made some bath salts that came with the card.



From Nate:
His handprint flower is a magnet with a clip to hold up papers.
(click on the picture to see what he had to say about me!)


From Sean:
Mom loves this survey where Sean says that I am "as pretty as grandma". 
And I guess now Sean's teacher thinks that I leave the kids all the time when I am mad!

Front of a bookmark that Sean made me.


And a poem on the back of the bookmark!


While I was taking pictures of all the gifts, Lauren kept saying "CHEESE!" wanting me to take her picture.  So...
Here she is. 



Yes, my child eats markers. 

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment