Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quality Time

This week, thanks to Grandmary, I was able to enjoy some one-on-one time with my boys.
They don't get that very often.
I worry about it sometimes, but they really like being together.
Before Sean and I left for our time together, him and Nathan hugged about 20 times before we could get out the door.
The whole time we were gone, Sean talked about Nathan. He was worried that Nathan wouldn't get to go somewhere and I had to assure him that I was taking Nathan out for a special date too.
I took each of the boys school supply shopping and then to Dairy Queen for some ice cream!
Here's Sean and me:














And my date with Nathan:






Nathan also talked about Sean the whole time we were gone.
I do think it's good for them to have time away from each other and have all the attention focused only on them, but I also think they (and their sister) are the greatest gifts that I could ever give them.
Lauren decided to have her quality time at 1:30 in the morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment